- 當你通過此平台提交外賣訂單時 (“外賣訂單”)，該外賣訂單將會直接發送至相關商戶提供的電郵，商戶會在收到訂單電郵後，直接致電你以確認接受該外賣訂單及提取訂單的安排。
- 所有食品及飲品供應均視乎情況而定。 商戶可能在確認外賣訂單時就會為無法提供的任何食品提供代替品。若您不同意接受此類替代方案，商戶有權取消你的外賣訂單。
- 如你對任何食物有過敏，應在外賣訂單下單前聯絡相關的商戶或在訂單備註清楚列名。 如你訂購的任何食品不符合你的飲食或任何其他要求和限制，E-Max不保證任何商戶提供的食品及飲品是無過敏，及不承擔任何責任。
- 酒精類飲料只能出售給18歲或以上的用戶。 通過訂購包含酒精的外賣訂單，須明確聲明並保證你已年滿18歲，而在E-Max商戶的工作人員的合理要求下，你將需要向其出示你的香港身份證，以核實年齡。
- 每項食品及飲品的價格會顯示在此外賣自取平台上。 所有列出價格可能會有所變動而無須另行通知。你有責任在下單後與相關商戶查詢及確實訂單中食品及飲品的價格。
- 對於商戶、參與餐廳/商店和/或取餐點的任何行為或疏忽 (包括服務不足、不正確的商品或價格、食品或飲料的質量、準備外賣訂單或手機點餐訂單時所需要的時間等) ，E-Max不會承擔任何責任。
- E-Max 有權不定時修改此條款及細則而毋須另作通告。
Terms and Conditions of E-Max E-ordering Platform
- When you place a takeaway order via this platform (the “Order”), the Order will be sent to the email address provided by the merchant concerned (the “Merchant”) for acceptance. Once the Merchant has received the email, the Merchant will contact you directly to confirm the details of the Order and pick-up arrangements.
- It is your obligation to ensure that correct and valid email address and phone number have been registered with this platform for the Merchant to communicate with you about any matter regarding the Order.
- All items of food and beverage are subject to availability. The Merchant may offer an alternative for any item which it cannot provide after the Order is accepted. If you do not accept the alternative item offered, the Merchant shall have the right to cancel the item ordered by you.
- You should contact the Merchant prior to placing the Order or state clearly in the “Order notes” column if you have any dietary requirements or allergy to any food. E-Max does not guarantee that any of the items of the food or beverage sold by the Merchant is free of allergens and shall not be liable if any Item ordered by you does not meet your dietary or any other requirements.
- The “Order notes” column is for your use to facilitate you in informing the Merchant of any particular matter or requirement you may have concerning the Order. It should not be used for any other purposes. E-Max takes no responsibility for any information given or statement made in the “Order notes” column.
- E-Max is merely the service provider of E-Max E-ordering Platform, which connects you to the Merchant and allows you to place the Order. E-Max does not prepare or deliver any of the items of food or beverage under the Order. E-Max takes no responsibility for the quantity, quality, taste, freshness or the descriptions of any of the items of food or beverage delivered to you pursuant to the Order. E-Max further does not represent or warrant that the quantity, quality, taste, freshness or the descriptions of any of the items of food or beverage delivered to you pursuant to the Order correspond to the descriptions shown on E-Max E-ordering Platform.
- If you wish to change, amend or cancel the Order or the pick-up arrangements, you must contact the Merchant directly. E-Max is not responsible for any change, amendment or cancellation of the Order.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be sold and delivered to users aged 18 or over. By placing the Order that includes alcohol, you expressly represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you will provide your HKID card to the staff of the Merchant or E-Max for verification of your age if reasonably required.
- The price of each item of food and beverage is displayed on this E-ordering Platform. All the prices listed are subject to change without any prior notice. It is your responsible, after placing the Order, to check with the Merchant the price of the items ordered.
- E-Max, which only provides this E-ordering Platform as a medium for the Merchant and you to complete the online ordering with respect to any Order, is not an agent or a partner of the Merchant, and does not guarantee or take responsibility for any of the items of food and beverage provided by the Merchant. It is the sole responsibility of the Merchant to fulfill and complete the Order.
- E-Max shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of the Merchant (or any other participating restaurant(s)/outlet(s) on this E-ordering Platform) including without limitation deficiency in service, any matter concerning the items, the price, the quality of the food or beverage ordered, the time taken to prepare the Order, etc..
- E-Max reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
For any query, please kindly contact our Customer Service Counter representatives at 2620 3388.